Custom Home Builder in Bluffton, SC, is seeking a full-time Selection and Project Coordinator to join our hard-working and busy team.
- Assist homeowners in coordinating and making selections for their new home.
- Schedule and facilitate selection appointments for all clients.
- Responsible for preparation, execution of, and distribution of selection documents.
- Verify accuracy of information and pricing prior to submitting for processing.
- Coordinate selections, options, and designs for clients
- Serve as the primary point of contact for homeowners on items and questions regarding their selections.
- Communicate with suppliers and trade partners to maintain current product samples.
- Participate in regular company meetings and company events.
- Confirm accuracy and condition of installed selections.
- Assist with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as needed.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
- Full-time position.
- Interior design experience and/or education with previous experience in new home construction is preferred
- Ability to coordinate finishes and colors, along with exceptional design expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional appearance and presentation
- Ability to engage, educate, and assist clients with interior/exterior finish selections
- Goal oriented, enthusiastic attitude, and team player
- Ability to propose solutions to problems
- Computer proficient and outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines to ensure building and delivery process is not delayed.
- Strong customer service-oriented personality and ability to work well with others for interaction with a variety of people inside and outside of the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including Word and Excel.
- Ability to calculate square footage.
Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design and/or equivalent
3 years of experience in Residential Design; or related field, preferred.