Express Employment Professionals has been contracted to Recruit, Qualify, and Hire Material Handlers for local Building Materials Suppliers, Warehouses, and Manufacturers in Beaufort & Jasper Counties.
Material Handlers are responsible for Loading & Unloading merchandise, parts, building materials (doors & windows) by hand and occasionally by Forklift (will train & certify).
- SAFETY FIRST
- Load and/or Unload outgoing and incoming shipments and compare information on packing slips with purchase orders to verify accuracy of shipment; may process return shipments from customers.
- Sort, count, package, label, verify count, unpack, and/or log inventory which is shipped or received.
- Inspect shipments for damages or defects; record discrepancies or damages and notify manager and/or purchasing personnel.
- Participate in annual physical inventory of material.
- Conduct physical cycle counts on material and equipment as required.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Warehouse experience is a plus
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment and on problem solving activities
- Must be able to work 8-hour shifts
- Lift up to 50 lbs. frequently during the shift SHIFT:
- Day Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM PAY:
- $12.00/hr. - $15.00/hr. Depending on Experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Holiday Pay