HRCoastal is sourcing for carpenters for an award winning HBA builder. Attractive benefits package.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Study specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using a ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Install structures or fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, trim, or hardware, using carpenters' hand or power tools.
- Verify trueness of structure, using plumb bob and level.
- Select and order lumber or other required materials.
- Arrange for subcontractors to deal with special areas, such as heating or electrical wiring work.
- Maintain records, document actions, and present written progress reports.
- Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter's hand tools, or power tools.
- Erect scaffolding or ladders for assembling structures above ground level.
- Anchor and brace forms and other structures in place, using nails, bolts, anchor rods, steel cables, planks, wedges, and timbers.
- Inspect ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures.
- Assemble and fasten materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
- Bore bolt holes in timber, masonry or concrete walls, using power drill.
- Maintain job records and schedule work crew.
- Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
- Install rough door and window frames, subflooring, fixtures, or temporary supports in structures undergoing construction or repair.
- Finish surfaces of woodwork or wallboard in houses or buildings, using paint, hand tools, or paneling.
- Examine structural timbers and supports to detect decay, and replace timbers as required, using hand tools, nuts, and bolts.
- Apply shock-absorbing, sound-deadening, or decorative paneling to ceilings or walls.
- Fill cracks or other defects in plaster or plasterboard and sand patch, using patching plaster, trowel, and sanding tool.
- Perform minor concrete mixing work.
- Construct forms or chutes for pouring concrete.
- Dig or direct digging of post holes and set poles to support structures.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.