Nix Construction Company, Inc., is a Commercial/Residential General Contractor who has been creating quality structures in the surrounding region for over
25 years. We are growing and seeking to hire the right person for a bookkeeper/office position on Hilton Head Island. This person will preferably have
accounting experience in the construction industry and can manage monthly A/R & A/P and other various requirements that occur on rotating schedules.
We are looking for someone who brings a positive attitude every day, who is a team oriented person and is willing to learn new processes & protocols
that are specific to our company. Currently this position is Part Time (20-25 hours per week).
Inputs for Payments to Subcontractors and Vendors Daily Duties:
- Print/Organize all Payment Requests/Invoices throughout the month to prepare for Month End
- Manage Calendar Reminders for Staff
- Answer Inbound Phone Calls
- Certify all Subcontractor/Vendor Payment Requests with Superintendents
- Complete Monthly Payment Recap Sheet for Supervisory Review
- Issue Payments to Subcontractors/Vendors and Mail Upon Approval
- Reconcile Bank Accounts
- Reporting to track Job Costs, Company Progress, COI Compliance (As Needed)
- Dual-File Payments into Monthly and Job Files
- Certificate of Insurance (COI) Review/Inputs/Updates (Bi-Monthly)
As Needed Duties:
- Inputs for Payment Applications to Customers
- Work with Team to Gather and Input Information for Permit Submissions
- Trips to Printer for Plan Sets
- Business and Contractor License Renewals
Additional Duties may be required.
• Quickbooks Proficiency – Medium to High: Input Payments, Research Past Inputs, Input Invoices
• MS Excel, MS Word – Medium to High Requirement
• Google Drive, Calendar, Gmail – Medium to High Requirement
How to Apply: Qualified applicants are invited to email resume & references to firstname.lastname@example.org.