Custom Home Builder located in Bluffton is seeking a:
RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT
As a Residential Construction Superintendent, you will be supervising contractors and other staff in the field and be responsible to oversee all worksite activities. You will plan, oversee, and implement construction efforts at worksites and partner with the construction manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Select and evaluate sub-contractors and supervise their work.
- Supervise multiple sites during the course of the day
- Accomplish project goals by defining scope of project, determine resources needed, allocating resources, schedule staff, evaluate deadline estimates, resolve design problems, flexibility to adjust as needed, implement and follow through on change orders.
- Meet with buyers to approve projects.
- Perform inspections at critical phases.
- Maintain a safe work environment by implementing and enforcing procedures and standards and comply with legal regulations.
- Prevent fines and/or interruptions by enforcing and fulfilling codes.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (in business, construction management or engineering)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the construction industry
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficient (Excel, Word)
- Valid driver’s license
Compensation to be evaluated based on experience and past performance.
Please email resume to: Accounting@buildwithach.com