- Member Resources
- Community Resources
Welcome to the HBA Job Board! Members of the Hilton Head Area Home Builders Association represent the best in the building industry and employ nearly one out of every four people right here in the Lowcountry.
This free posting service is offered exclusively to members of the Hilton Head Area Home Builders Association in an effort to better assist our members in the hiring process. If you are an HBA member looking to fill a position, simply fill out and submit your information in the area provided. A member of our staff will update the HBA Job Board with your listing within two business days. Job postings will be listed for 30 days, unless HBA staff is notified with further instruction.
Searching for a job within the homebuilding industry?
Below is a list of positions our HBA members are currently seeking to fill with qualified professionals.
Interested candidates with additional questions can call Mary Egan at 912-963-1123 or email resumes to email@example.com today.
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Title: Estimator
Job Description: Allen Patterson Residential, LLC is seeking an experienced estimator to join their team.
How to Apply: For more information on the position, call Peggy Tilton at (843) 470-0400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOB TITLE: Survey CAD Technician
Atlas Surveying, Inc. is accepting resumes for the position of Survey CAD Technician. Responsibilities will include creating construction staking point files; the completion of plats for As-built, Boundary, Title, Tree and Topographic Surveys; as well as the creation of digital terrain models from traditional ground survey data and drone mapping 3D point files. Will be under the direction and supervision of a licensed Professional Land Surveyor and working with a team of other experienced survey professionals.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Previous land survey or engineering experience a plus.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD is required, with experience in Land Desktop or Carlson Software a plus.
• Ability to read and interpret construction plans for generating field layout data.
• Honest, Dependable, Thorough, and a Strong Work Ethic.
• Must have ability to complete projects independently with minimal supervision.
• Must have solid computations skills.
• Associate degree in Land Surveying, Civil Engineering or CAD Drafting a plus.
• Knowledge in use of any land surveying field equipment is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare stakeout notes and point files for a variety of construction projects.
• Prepare As-built, Boundary, Tree and Topographic Surveys Plats.
• Prepare digital terrain models and contouring.
• Search legal and survey records and land titles to obtain information about property boundaries and areas to be surveyed.
• Reads and understands plans and specifications.
• Perform earthwork volume calculations.
• Know basic sources of measurement errors.
• Self-motivated and organized with good decision making skills.
• Responsible for meeting with clients and public land owners as a representative of the Company.
• Flexible and adaptable to change.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
(Posted by Atlas Surveying UPDATED 1/12/18)
JOB TITLE: Survey Party Instrument Operator
Atlas Surveying, Inc. is accepting resumes for the position of Survey Party Instrument Operator. Responsibilities will include construction staking; the completion of As-built, Boundary, Title, and Topographic Surveys; as well as the completion of Wetland & OCRM Delineations. Will be under the direction and supervision of an experienced Survey Party Chief.
(Posted by Atlas Surveying UPDATED 1/12/18)
JOB TITLE: Spray Foam Installer/Applicator
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business! "Best Places to Work in SC" award winner, Energy One America, is looking for a career-minded individual for our Spray Foam Insulation division. Our locally owned and industry-leading building material and insulation company is looking for a highly self-motivated individual to join our team in a full time role! Professional level experience and a positive forward thinking attitude is required. We are looking for a team member to support a new regional foam rig in our southeastern market. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team! We are the largest spray foam insulator in the southeast, yet we are a tight knit group with a strong focus on team safety and individual development... and we enjoy what we do. Top tier industry level compensation for qualified candidates. Relocation assistance also available
(Posted by Energy One America 01/05/18)
Job Description: Hilton Head Exterminators is hiring! Join the Hilton Head Island or Bluffton team as a full-time pest control and termite control technicians.
The ideal candidate must:
- Manage route production on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Follow company procedures when performing services as well as following labels and regulations of products
- Pass any state regulatory agency required licensing/certification exams
- Possess current driver license in South Carolina
- Have a clean driving record
- Have the ability to work well in a team environment
- Be able to work a 40 hour (minimum) work week
- Pass background and drug screening tests
- Full time
- Excellent Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent 401k
- Promotional Opportunities
Hilton Head Exterminators is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply: Please send your current resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
JOB TITLE: Installer
Installing Custom melamine closets and custom furniture including Murphy Beds. Prefer some woodworking or finish carpentry experience but not necessary. Pay based on skill level.
Please send resume to Susan Hallman via firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Posted by More Space Place 4/5/18)
Job Description: Part Time Office Assistant
Job Requirements: Looking for an eager to learn Team Player with a positive attitude! Duties would include assisting with incoming calls and walk in traffic, filing, writing Thank You cards and other assorted light office duties. Must be able to work on Saturday.
How to Apply: Apply in person at the Savannah Blinds Shutters and Shades brand new showroom located at 5500 White Bluff Road, Suite F, Savannah, GA 31405 or by email via email@example.com.
To start the application process or for more information on the position, contact Doc Lavely at (912) 856-4422 or visit the ShelfGenie website here.
The candidate must have:
In person at 28 Hunter Road on Hilton Head Island or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call StoneWorks via (843) 689-6980 for more information on the position.
Fill out and submit the following form for any job openings/positions your company would like posted on the HBA Job Board.