- Member Resources
- Community Resources
Welcome to the HBA Job Board! Members of the Hilton Head Area Home Builders Association represent the best in the building industry and employ nearly one out of every four people right here in the Lowcountry.
This free posting service is offered exclusively to members of the Hilton Head Area Home Builders Association in an effort to better assist our members in the hiring process. If you are an HBA member looking to fill a position, simply fill out and submit your information in the area provided. A member of our staff will update the HBA Job Board with your listing within two business days. Job postings will be listed for 30 days, unless HBA staff is notified with further instruction.
Searching for a job within the homebuilding industry?
Below is a list of positions our HBA members are currently seeking to fill with qualified professionals.
Job Type: Full TimeSalary and Benefits:
JOB TITLE: Survey CAD Technician
Atlas Surveying, Inc. is accepting resumes for the position of Survey CAD Technician. Responsibilities will include creating construction staking point files; the completion of plats for As-built, Boundary, Title, Tree and Topographic Surveys; as well as the creation of digital terrain models from traditional ground survey data and drone mapping 3D point files. Will be under the direction and supervision of a licensed Professional Land Surveyor and working with a team of other experienced survey professionals.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Previous land survey or engineering experience a plus.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD is required, with experience in Land Desktop or Carlson Software a plus.
• Ability to read and interpret construction plans for generating field layout data.
• Honest, Dependable, Thorough, and a Strong Work Ethic.
• Must have ability to complete projects independently with minimal supervision.
• Must have solid computations skills.
• Associate degree in Land Surveying, Civil Engineering or CAD Drafting a plus.
• Knowledge in use of any land surveying field equipment is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare stakeout notes and point files for a variety of construction projects.
• Prepare As-built, Boundary, Tree and Topographic Surveys Plats.
• Prepare digital terrain models and contouring.
• Search legal and survey records and land titles to obtain information about property boundaries and areas to be surveyed.
• Reads and understands plans and specifications.
• Perform earthwork volume calculations.
• Know basic sources of measurement errors.
• Self-motivated and organized with good decision making skills.
• Responsible for meeting with clients and public land owners as a representative of the Company.
• Flexible and adaptable to change.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
(Posted by Atlas Surveying UPDATED 1/12/18)
JOB TITLE: Survey Party Instrument Operator
Atlas Surveying, Inc. is accepting resumes for the position of Survey Party Instrument Operator. Responsibilities will include construction staking; the completion of As-built, Boundary, Title, and Topographic Surveys; as well as the completion of Wetland & OCRM Delineations. Will be under the direction and supervision of an experienced Survey Party Chief.
(Posted by Atlas Surveying UPDATED 1/12/18)
Job Title: Customer Service/Sales Representative
Job Description: Custom Security is looking for a highly motivated & organized customer service/sales representative with a strong technical background to join our outstanding team of Security Professionals! Helping customers with their security needs is greatly rewarded with generous sales overrides. Must know Microsoft Office(Word, Excel, Outlook), problem solving, customer service, organization, follow up and technical troubleshooting skills.
How to Apply: Please call 843-645-5525 and ask for Bob All or apply online at the Custom Security website here.
Position Description:The Construction Manager is responsible for overseeing the mainland Livable Housing Program for the Deep Well Project, from day-to-day task components to timely project completion, as approved by the Construction Committee.
The Construction Manager reports directly to the DWP Construction Committee including a weekly progress report to the committee.
The Production Coordinator is responsible for management of activities relating and pertaining to the Production System from start to close. Production Coordinator will work with other teammates to ensure completion of work in a timely and efficient manner.
Job Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Email your resume to email@example.com.
Job Title: Residential Construction Project Manager
Job Description: Hilton Head Exterminators is hiring! Join the Hilton Head Island or Bluffton team as a full-time pest control and termite control technicians.
The ideal candidate must:
- Manage route production on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Follow company procedures when performing services as well as following labels and regulations of products
- Pass any state regulatory agency required licensing/certification exams
- Possess current driver license in South Carolina
- Have a clean driving record
- Have the ability to work well in a team environment
- Be able to work a 40 hour (minimum) work week
- Pass background and drug screening tests
- Full time
- Excellent Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent 401k
- Promotional Opportunities
Hilton Head Exterminators is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply: Please send your current resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOB TITLE: Installer
Installing Custom melamine closets and custom furniture including Murphy Beds. Prefer some woodworking or finish carpentry experience but not necessary. Pay based on skill level.
Please send resume to Susan Hallman via email@example.com.
(Posted by More Space Place 4/5/18)
Job Description: Part Time Office Assistant
Job Requirements: Looking for an eager to learn Team Player with a positive attitude! Duties would include assisting with incoming calls and walk in traffic, filing, writing Thank You cards and other assorted light office duties. Must be able to work on Saturday.
How to Apply: Apply in person at the Savannah Blinds Shutters and Shades brand new showroom located at 5500 White Bluff Road, Suite F, Savannah, GA 31405 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
To start the application process or for more information on the position, contact Doc Lavely at (912) 856-4422 or visit the ShelfGenie website here.
Title and Description: Landscape Construction Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of the administration and installation of
large or specialty landscape projects for in the Charleston, SC area.
Job Title: Landscape Construction Crewman
Description: Crewmen are responsible for performing landscape construction on commercial properties as directed by field managers.
Responsibilities include: operating various equipment, performing labor functions, mulching, installation of irrigation, etc.
Experience and Skills: Ideal candidates will have previous industry experience, a willingness to deliver quality workmanship, and a strong work ethic.
Compensation and Benefits: Great pay, benefits, and opportunities exist for training and growth!
Requirements: Must be able to pass pre-employment screening and be able to lift 50lbs routinely. Hours are typically 40-45 per week, M-F.
Job Type: Full-time
Fill out and submit the following form for any job openings/positions your company would like posted on the HBA Job Board.