1) Assist the Construction Manager and Finishing Manager to check critical dimensions on the plans as they are job checked. For example, footing dimensions, plumbing stub out locations, electrical stub out locations, under slab venting, slab recesses, door and window openings, exterior wall dimensions and heights, interior framing, etc.
2) Assist the Construction Manager to check and maintain clean job sites. Help to assure that this happens and assist in cleanup as and when needed.
3) Assist the Construction Manager and Finishing Manager to assure a safe Jobsite for everyone.
4) Assist the Construction Manager and Finishing Manager to prepare the home for the final Homeowner Orientation and to make sure the home will meet the AR Homes Gold Standard Closing requirements. This includes hands-on punch-out items as needed, including drywall touch-ups, paint touch-ups, hardware, and accessory installation, interior and exterior cleaning, and any other projects as requested.
5) Assist the Finishing Manager to address post-closing punch-out items.
6) Assist the Finishing Manager to address and complete Warranty items.
7) Repair silt fences around the perimeter of job sites on an as need basis and make sure they are always in good shape in order to avoid community fines.
8) Complete the construction of dumpster and port-a-let surrounds as and when needed.
9) Complete the construction of job color boards in preparation for ARB/DRB review.
10) Assist Construction Manager and Finishing Manager in other job functions and other duties on an as need basis and when requested.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour